Shedding Light on Light on the Body: The Curious Benefits of LED
Date: December 1, 2017
Tired of hiding your flaws? Want to like the way your look again? Why not improve multiple concerns with one single treatment?
We know it sounds impossible, but really – just one technology can do all of this!
Assist in detoxification
Reduce stretch marks & scarring
Improve sun damage
Minimize lines & wrinkles
Reduce dark spots
It’s one of the most documented, well-accepted and acclaimed treatments for anti-aging, healing wounds, reducing scarring and improving skin conditions.
ONE Technology THREE Different Names
This one non-invasive technology goes by 3 different and interchangeable names:
L.E.D. (light-emitting diode) treatment;
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and
Cold Laser Therapy.
To avoid confusion, we use just one term, LED, throughout this article.
LED Technology & How It Works
Sometimes what is old is new again…in medical technology, that is.
Advances in laser therapy continue to grow exponentially, yet it was more than 20 years ago when physicians recognized the benefits of LED (light-emitting diode) technology. Scientists at NASA developed LED technology to reverse cellular damage caused by zero-gravity. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=20030001599 Navy Seals have used LED technology for wound healing and muscle regeneration for close to 20 years.
The LED treatment utilizes programmed wavelengths of light to stimulate healthy cellular functions. Specifically, the light from the LED stimulates the rejuvenation of cells through a process referred to as photo-bio-stimulation, which means “the stimulation of life with light.” Simply put, LED treatments provide your body’s cells with light energy, so your body can repair itself.
Why Does My Body Need Light?
1. ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the fuel for your body’s cells.
2. Your body requires light to produce ATP.
3. Even if you were to feed your body the best foods, consume the highest grade supplements and drink the purest water, your body would not be able to produce ATP without specific wavelengths of light.
4. The nutrients you ingest must be converted to ATP before they can fuel life processes.
5. Your body does get light without LED, but as you age, your cells “get tired” and your cellular metabolism slows down leading to aging of the cells.
6. Your cells can also become damaged, i.e. cellulite, stretch marks, poor lymphatic processes, exposure to toxins, wrinkles, loose skin, sun damage, scars, etc.
7. LED is the process of supplementing your body with the right kind of light, to give your cells the ability to repair themselves.
8. LED provides the treated cells with the energy needed to produce ATP, which the body uses to repair and rejuvenate on a cellular level. This natural process leads to the visible improvements you desire.
Benefits of LED on the Face & Body
from LED therapy because of the healing powers of its lights.
Consider LED technology to
by increasing circulation and bringing nutrition to damaged tissue leading to the production of collagen and elastin and firmed, toned skin
by increasing circulation and bringing nutrition to damaged tissue leading to the removal to excess fluids and fats trapped in the body, resulting in a slimmer, smoother, more toned body
by increasing circulation and bringing nutrition to damaged tissues leading
to vascular dilation, elimination of fluids & fats and smoothing of skin
Minimize Stretch Marks & Scars
by increasing circulation and bringing nutrition to damaged tissues
leading to increase in collagen & elastin, reduction of fibrotic tissue and
the replacement with normal tissue
Reduce Lines, Wrinkles, Sun Spots https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126803/
designed to rehydrate, increase circulation and provide nutrition to the face,
leading production of collagen and elastin, resulting in a decrease in wrinkles and lines, restoring skin tone and texture, and improved discoloration
Join the LED Revolution!
A treatment overshadowed by its high-heat laser counterparts for nearly twenty years, LED is fast becoming a re-discovered, highly effective therapy. You’ll enjoy it; the LED treatment feels good. It’s non-invasive and considered completely safe. Join the LED Revolution!
For more information about LED Therapy, contact the body shaping experts at Sculpt Away in San Antonio at 210-227-3051 or visit www.SculptAway.com.