Sculpsure At Sculpt Away Sweepstakes Rules
WIN SCULPSURE® AT SCULPT AWAY SWEEPSTAKES
Official Terms & Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:Win Sculpsure® at Sculpt Away Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sculpt Away, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Sculpt Away, Inc., 9991 West Interstate 10, San Antonio, Texas 78230.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 15, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on April 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of daily entries for a Quarterly Winner as set forth below. After winner is chosen, participants submit daily entries for the next Quarter.
June 15, 2017 – July 16, 2017 daily entries Winner on July 17, 2017
July 17, 2017 – October 15, 2017 daily entries Winner on October 16, 2017
October 16, 2017 – January 14, 2018 daily entries Winner on January 15, 2018
January 15, 2018 – April 15, 2018 Winner on April 16, 2018
*Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit SculptAway.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address, phone number, and zip code. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period. Limit: You may enter one (1) time each Daily Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Quarterly Prize Drawing:Winners of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during each Quarterly Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in Section 3. Non-winning entries will not be included in subsequent Quarterly Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Each potential Quaterly Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Quarterly Entry Period. Only two (2) alternate drawings may be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Winners are required to redeem their prizes, i.e. receive their treatment, within 4 weeks after Quarterly winner confirmation.
- Prize:FOUR QUARTERLY PRIZES (one (1) per Quarterly Entry Period): One 4-applicator Sculpsure®treatment to the abs, flanks, hips, thighs, arms or back, at Sculpt Away body shaping + beauty lounge in San Antonio, Texas. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1600-1800. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made, except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
- Release:By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Manufacturers, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s express permission to disclose personally identifiable health information relating to receipt of the Prize, the Sculpsure®
- General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability:The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or email; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes:Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Texas State Court System, or if proper jurisdiction, the Federal Court system, located in Bexar County, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- Entrant’s Personal Information:Information collected from entrants will not be disseminated or sold to others by Sponsor but will be used solely by Sponsor for business, marketing, research or other activities related to the operation of Sponsor’s businesses.
- Winner List:For a winner list, visit here. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Sculpt Away, Inc. Rights reserved.