As part of our commitment to you, our office will continue to adhere to all local, state, and national guidelines that fall within those of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
When you come in for your next appointment, you may notice a few changes that we have put in place to help protect our patients and staff.
• All Patients will be asked a series of screening questions when they initially arrive for their appointment.
• We are requiring our staff and patients to wear a mask during the duration of their appointment.
• In effort to limit the amount of patients at our office at a given time, we will be staggering all of our appointment times through the day. You may have had your appointment already rescheduled because of this initiative.
• We are modifying our patient check in procedure to adhere to social distancing guidelines as closely as possible.
• We have increased our frequency of disinfecting/sanitizing across all devices, equipment, medical instruments, tables, chairs, and so on to now take place before and after we see each patient.
• Possibly modified hours of operation.
• Only patients may enter the treatment area for appointments. We ask that you do not bring spouses, guests or friends with you to your appointment if possible.
• You will find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other areas across the office for you to use as needed.
• There will be limited bar seating and Purtini’s will be To Go only!
We request that you provide 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please know that your health and safety as well as that of our staff, is of the utmost importance to us.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your Sculpt Away Team