How make your Saggy, Deflated Breasts more Perky & Firm
Date: January 28, 2019
It’s Easy with the Non-Surgical Breast Lift
What a dreadful day when we find our breasts looking less than perky. Cursed by the perils of pregnancies, menopause and weight fluctuations. It’s happened to so many of us.
Ladies, when it comes to our breasts, who among us wouldn’t want theirs firmer, fuller and higher?
Panic stricken, you search for a way to get back a more enhanced, attractive breast shape. You find breast enhancement defined as “a surgical procedure to increase the size of a woman’s breasts.” But you definitely don’t want surgery and you don’t necessarily want to increase the size. You want to make them fuller, firmer, more supple, lifted and perky.
Non-Surgical Breast Lift
Introducing the Non-Surgical Breast Lift treatment at Sculpt Away. With non-surgical breast lift treatments, you can look better ‘up top’ in your bikini, tight sweaters and plunging necklines – without surgery. It’s truly breast enhancement but it definitely doesn’t involve surgery.
The comfortable treatment addresses the factors leading to sagging, deflated breasts.
The sagging, deflated appearance of breasts is caused by 7 factors:
- Overstretching of the skin and the ligaments supporting the breasts due to pregnancy, weight loss or yoyo dieting;
- The downward pull of gravity over time;
- The slowing of the production of collagen and elastin caused by aging;
- Poor circulation and the resulting lack of nourishment to the breast tissue;
- Hormone fluctuations in younger women and low estrogen levels caused by menopause;
- The deficiency of critical nutrients needed in the diet; and
- Weakness and atrophy of the pectoral muscles underlying the breasts.
Unfortunately, one or more of these factors affects just about every woman.
The treatment involves three modalities: vacuum (natural negative pressure), massage, and stimulation of the muscles underlying the breasts.
The Non-Surgical Breast Lift is a safe, natural way get improved breasts.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to firm and tone the skin
- Increases blood flow to nourish both the skin and the breast tissue
- Shapes, enhances and lifts the breasts with the use of negative pressure
- Lifts the breasts by building the underlying pectoral muscles
- Produces a supple appearance with the addition of hyaluronic acid and allantoin
You are not alone with your concerns. According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the number of breast lift surgeries increased 13.9 percent from 2017 to 2018, and these numbers have soared by 57.5 percent since 2012, outpacing breast implants 2-to-1.
Sagging doesn’t affect just older women or women with large breasts. Due to its causative factors, sagging, deflated breasts causes heartbreak in both young and old, flat chested and voluptuous alike.
So it seems sagging is human. But so is the desire to improve it. The surgical fix has big drawbacks: a huge price tag, significant downtime, conspicuous scarring, and surgical risks.
The non-surgical breast lift offers perkier, enhanced breasts without surgery and for a fraction of the price. Most patients see noticeable improvement after just one treatment but will need at least six weekly hour long treatments. And if you need improvement fast, we can accelerate your treatment schedule.
For more information about breast enhancement, the non-surgical breast lift treatment or body contouring in general, contact the body shaping experts at Sculpt Away in San Antonio at 210-227-3051. Or visit us online at www.SculptAway.com.