Semaglutide Eating Options in San Antonio
Eat these Food Combinations with Semaglutide and Drop extra Pounds.
Aside from intermittent fasting, of which we are a big proponent, you must eat to lose fat and pounds. Though it seems counterintuitive, it’s a fact.
The big secret to eating for weight loss
The big secret to eating for weight loss – eating foods in certain combinations.
Two or more foods, when combined, can burn more calories than one. That’s because the different nutrients in each work together. It’s powerful. Simply by combining these foods, you can fend off hunger, stay full longer, and increase fat and calorie burn.
Let us show you how.
Fat burning food combinations
Start your day right. Breakfast and Snacks fat burning food combos.
- Oatmeal topped with walnuts – Slim down fast with fiber. Simply adding fiber to your diet can lead to weight loss. Your body has a hard time breaking down fiber so it slows digestion and makes your stomach feel full for a long time. Oatmeal contains 4 grams of fiber per cup and walnuts adds another 2 grams. The walnuts also provide protein and a satisfying crunch.
- Vitamin D-fortified yogurt topped with a half of cup of raspberries – Turn up the fat burn. Research shows that people who get more calcium and vitamin D shed more fat than those who don’t. Adding raspberries to yogurt adds sweetness and 4 grams of fiber.
Hungry for a Salad? Try this food combination to slim down.
- Spinach and/or kale salad topped with avocado – Both spinach and kale are high in nutrients and low in calories. Top your salad with avocado to make it more filling. Avocados contain the good kind of fat (monounsaturated) that fights off hunger.
How about a Midday Snack? Include this combination food snack to fend off hunger.
- Pistachios with apple slices – Keep cravings at bay with this combo of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. Pistachios are one of the lowest-calorie nuts, with about 160 calories for 50 nuts. The apple slices add 4 grams of fiber plus a satisfying crunch and sweetness.
Eat these lunch and supper food combination options to drop mega pounds.
- Ground beef with mushrooms –You can eat burgers when you’re dieting. The key? Swap at least 50% of the meat for chopped mushrooms. Mushrooms contain just 16 calories per cup and lighten any dish without skimping on flavor.
- Fish tacos – Include this healthy, flavorful dish in your diet plan. Make the tacos with firm white fish for lean protein and use whole-wheat tortillas for fiber. Top them with avocado and salsa for extra vitamins and added tastiness.
- Broth based vegetable soup with beans – Studies have revealed that people who start meals with soup ate 20% fewer calories during a meal. A broth-based soup keeps you full longer. Add in beans, such as black beans or chickpeas, to give your soup more staying power because of the high protein and fiber content of beans.
- Pepper seasoned chicken breasts – There are good reasons that most diets include chicken breasts. One chicken breast provides 27 grams of protein and less than 150 calories. Protein takes longer to digest so you feel full longer after eating chicken. Spice it up and enjoy the increased calorie burn and appetite suppressant activity of peppers. Your choice of pepper, cayenne or jalapeno, are great options.
Yay! You don’t have to swear off sweets. Enjoy this combination Dessert.
- Dark chocolate with almonds – Trying to cut out sweets altogether can backfire and lead to out of control cravings and overindulging. Dark chocolate contains just 7 grams of sugar per ounce. Pairing it with almonds provides protein and fiber and keeps you satisfied longer.
Why most diets fail
Most diets fail. Most of us find it difficult, if not impossible, to deprive ourselves of the foods we love and we don’t tolerate feeling hungry. Following these simple tips about combining foods helps you cut calories and burn fat without feeling like you’re deprived or hungry.
Struggling with excess weight? For more information about losing weight and reducing body fat, contact the body shaping experts at Sculpt Away in San Antonio at 210-227-3051 or visit www.SculptAway.com.